Контрольная работа по Английскому языку
Определите форму и функцию причастия и переведите предложение на
1. Should you have any specific questions concerning the packing?
2. We receive payment in accordance with the delivery schedule noted
Having completed all this equipment we are not able to ship it in time
stipulated under the contract.
4. If needed the payment can be done in cash.
5. It's a document giving the bank the legal right to claim the goods.
6. Being trained abroad the specialists should learn the American
business and their ability
Выберите предложения с независимым причастным оборотом и
переведите их на русский язык:
Successful businessmen know very well, that being honest is not only decent,
but very profitable.
letter of December, 22 being not correctly interpreted by you, we'd like to
clarify the matter.
3. This Contract is signed in duplicate, each one being written in
Russian and English.
4. General Manager introduced himself, handling the visiting card.
герундия и переведите предложения на русский язык:
1. We believe that the responsibility for making any insurance claim lies
2. The reason for making a decision is that a problem exists.
4. "After-sales service" as a rule consists in improving the
period of guarantee begins from the date of putting the machine into operation.
Выберите предложения с герундиальным оборотом и
переведите предложения на русский язык:
1. We regret of our having had no occasion of informing
you of our decision.
2. The Company undertakes the aim of promoting mutual
3. Hard currency is defined as one being reliable and
4. We must have a really common currency unit for our
5. The Company Secretary being a highly qualified specialist
helps to do business with foreign customers.
6. We know of his newly developing company.
Определите форму и функцию инфинитива и переведите предложения на
1. The advantages to be gained by having heavy machinery have
been evident in our recent sale.
2. A special
advertising campaign was run to give extra sales support.
3. After the Contract had started to be executed the Seller was
ready for inspection and testing.
4. To notify you of the serious delays, we've sent you a letter.
5. To correct the detected deffects is the Seller's duty.
assume a sales agent to come as an intermediary between the Principal and the
2. Our Company wants the Buyer to waive the inspection of the goods.
3. We expect your business representative to arrive in July.
4. The manager considers the appointment to be made timely.
5. The foreign businessmen watched the new plant put into operation.
субъектный инфинитивный оборот и переведите предложения на русский язык:
1. The demand for your goods is certain to increase.
2. The responsibility for insurance is supposed to lie with both
3. Our representatives are sure to come in March.
4. The shipment is said to be made in time.
5. The inspectors happened to have come 2 days later.
в сослагательном наклонении и переведите предложения на русский язык:
structure of the business letter requires that its body be divided into some
2. He demanded that the Contract should be signed.
3. They suggested that the Fair be held in Moscow this autumn.
4. He wished he could be appointed the Sales Manager.
Подчеркните сказуемое в
условных предложениях, определите тип условия и переведите предложения на
1. Had you sent us the
samples in time we could have started our tests a week ago.
2. If you increased the
order they would reduce the price.
3. If the rights and liability
of the foreign partner are not verified, the contract may turn to be null.
4. If the arbitrator had not been
able to fulfil his duties a new one should have been appointed within 30 days.
5. They would have
delivered the spare parts in time provided they had received your letter.
какие элементы делового письма присутствуют в приведенном ниже тексте. Укажите
их в том порядке, в котором они встречаются в тексте письма:
например: 1 —
3- и т.д. Переведите письменно текст
письма на русский язык:
April 15th, 19... Moscow
Contract No. 146. Caviar
In confirmation of our telephone conversation with your Mr.
P. of April 10 we wish to inform you that the first cargo of Caviar in tins
against contract No. 146 was duly received by us.
However, upon unpacking the boxes we found that 50 tins were
missing. Furthermore, we discovered that 200 tins contained Osetrova Caviar
instead of Beluga Caviar.
We have to admit that these facts caused much concern and put
us in an awkward position since our clients are interested in Beluga Caviar
only and were reluctant to have it replaced by Osetrova Caviar.
When drawing up and signing the contract we particularly
pointed out that the assortment of Caviar should be in strict conformity with
the specifications attached to the order. We, therefore, shall be pleased to
know how you intend to settle the matter.
переведите письменно весь текст делового письма на русский язык, перепишите 2
абзац и подчеркните в нем все встретившиеся формы герундия:
27th August, 19 ... Messrs. Brown
London Dear Sirs,
We have received serious complaints from our customers in ...
with regard to the bales of Cotton Wastes supplied by you under Contract 19/14.
They find the bulk of the goods (i. e. 12 bales) does not conform to the
samples submitted, therefore they were forced to suspend production and are now
sustaining heavy losses.
You will understand that you have infringed the Contract by
delivering the goods of inferior quality and consequently you are to compensate
our Customers for their losses by granting them a 7% allowance off the contract
value. Otherwise we may have to cancel the Contract and refer the matter to
We are sending you by separate mail a
sample of the Cotton Wastes with the Quality Certificate issued by our
Our Mr. Panin in London is authorized
to discuss all the particulars of the matter. Yours faithfully,